Protecting user’s personal information is our priority. To protect the same, we have rules and guidelines in place.
What Information does we collect
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first
and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, date of birth, government
issued identification, photographs, company name, and password when you
use our Site.
- We may also collect other Personal Data provided by third
party identity verification services or via social networking websites.
- Certain services, such as two-step authentication, may
require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone
number to your mobile device identification information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will
collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content
included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you
provide to us voluntarily when seeking support services, such as email,
information submitted via online form, other contact information, or
other information provided to support services staff.
- We may collect other data, including but not limited to,
referral URLs, your location, blockchain analytics information related
to blockchain addresses you provide.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're
using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site
you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of device you are using, or the version of the
operating system your computer or device is running.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
Ice Holdings Ltd. legal basis for collecting and using the
Personal Information we collect and the specific context in which we
collect the information:
- Thaler Group. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Thaler Group. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Thaler Group. legitimate interests
- Thaler Group. needs to comply with the law
Thaler Group will retain your personal information only for
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to
comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you
have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what
Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed
from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Bxlend follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files
log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this
and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by
log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type,
Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit
pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any
information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the
information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking
users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How does MoneTAL use your information
Your Personal information may be used to for the following:
- identify you and perform identity verification through a service provider;
- identify, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as account
activity, transaction processing, security or support and maintenance
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- notify you about important changes to our Terms
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate
our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform
Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only
to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose
or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services
that are not owned or controlled by MoneTAL.
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the
content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or
services. You further acknowledge and agree that MoneTAL shall not be
responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss
caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or
reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through
any such web sites or services.
choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies. Cookies
Policy created by TermsFeed for MoneTAL.
What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a
website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and
allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next
visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent
cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go
offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web
- When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to
accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer,
you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages
might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
valid for visitors to our website with regards to the information that
they shared and/or collect in MoneTAL. This policy is not applicable to
any information collected offline or via channels other than this
posted on this page.